i have the second set on mine:
DSC00158.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00650.jpg

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
danny, do you get any extra wind noise with them, i brought some for the ibiza and got a lot of extra wind noise

cheers

no; pretty quiet still - it took a while for the seals to adapt their shape to fit well with the deflectors; but now they are fine :)

CupraR_Lad

Jul 9, 2007
Herefordshire
The front ones are easy to get in just flex it to fit in. The rear ones are gonna be difficult to get out once they are in as you have to force the clips that come with them in to the recess.

Yeah i have just put the front ones in,not to sure if they are going to come out,they came with clips as well,i don't really want to put the clips in as i may neva get the things back out again,

As for the rear ones,I'm not going to be using them...

CupraR_Lad

Jul 9, 2007
Herefordshire
Ahh right ok,well my front ones came with clips as well,but I guess don't need them!!

Got the front two both in now,
had a little problem when it came to doing the window up,the windows only went so far up,then came all the way back down again!! tried it again and it was fine,I'm guessing it was getting caught somewhere,or just needed to push the deflectors a little further into the windows.

Last edited:

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
they will do that for a while bud; takes a while for the seal to mould around the deflectors. you may also find they go up and then come back down when at speed because they think there is an arm trapped (or similar) when it is just your deflectors.

CupraR_Lad

Jul 9, 2007
Herefordshire
they will do that for a while bud; takes a while for the seal to mould around the deflectors. you may also find they go up and then come back down when at speed because they think there is an arm trapped (or similar) when it is just your deflectors.

Ahh rite ok then! Thanks for the help..:)

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
Reduce is dramatically i've found. At 100+ where turbulance would normally lead to me closing the window, these deflectors stop that.. definitely a bonus :)

all speeds in kph ;) :lol:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.