Seat Mii Electric: Charging box ("Mii electric wall plug charger") somehow does not work

Mar 1, 2021
Hello Seat Friends,

My charging box (see picture) with which I connect the normal household socket and the car somehow does not work. So I do not know if I'm too stupid for it or there are another problem that I don't realize.

I'll explain how I do it, and you tell me if it's correct or incorrect. Or whether I do not think of something when charging.

1. cable from the box comes into the household socket

2. the other end of the box comes into the charging cable, so the end (of the charging cable) where you also put in normal charging stations.

3. the car is turned on, then the charge-cover from the car is removed, then the charging connector goes into the car.
So with normal charging stations this cable works I can charge here normally at 7.2 kW charging stations.

Then the box lights green (only at the house symbol), but the car does not charge. The display (at the car-plug) that normally turns green when charging, is always only at orange.

So if the steps are correct, it can only be due to the box? This box is brand new, and I am using it for the first time. I should mention that I have not worked with the app (I don't know if this is relevant). Honestly, I have also tried it in different ways, but no success.

If you need any more information just write me and I apologize in advance for my bad English.

Screenshot 2021-03-01 at 11.14.40.png

Charging Box (and only the house symbol turns on green in my case)
SOURCE of picture: https://www.seatcupra.net/2020/08/29/seat-mii-electric-review-2020/

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.