SEAT PORTABLE SYSTEM [GARMIN] Skins & Hacking

Deleted member 107759

This is all good stuff! I've got an Ibiza FR 1.4 ACT and have 7.16.8 installed on my Garmin. All I've done is download the zip from post #121 and plonk the files in the appropriate places.

It looks great, although I can confirm that after applying these files it removes ECOTRAINER from the Car Info menu.

Also, the boost gauge doesn't work. : (

Well yes. We only have the Option to switch between Eco or Performance. Thats why I made the tool. Could you be more precise with "Boost gauge does not work" ?

I have the same car, and the turbo gauge doesn't work. It doesn't move from 0.
It's wierd that in FR 1.6 TDI works and not in the 1.4 TSI ACT.
Any idea?

Thank you

Driver

Oct 9, 2016
UK
Anybody else finds using the sat nav [Garmin] on SPS somewhat time-consuming. You have to select a city first, then the street, then the building number etc. When searching for a destination using postcode, you keep on having to switch back and forth the alphabet and number screens. This takes ages. It would be helpful if there was a way to put both the alphabets and numbers on the same screen.

brandonTSI

Mar 26, 2014
Hi all, I have tried this (robomrburns's mod) however I am getting this message when entering Performance or ECO on Garmin:

"New Vehicle. This function can only be used in the vehicle in which the device was first installed."

PS. I first had a Navigon device but just got it exchanged with a Garmin one due to a fault, so it's possible that the "new" Garmin was used in another vehicle.

Does any one know if this can be reset please?

Thanks in advance and happy holidays!

kamaivansito

May 9, 2017
Good, my problem is this:
I had a problem with the browser when updating it and there is the white screen, when I try to reset the factory settings it can not be reset (calibrate and the screen goes blank again, unfortunately I did not do the backup, my question is the next.

Does anyone here have a backup of garmin portable system from seat ibiza? I've tried everything and the only thing I need is to try with an endorsement
My car is seat ibiza i tech 2.0 2015
Please if you are so kind to provide me with a backup to solve my problem.

niggle

Rollin' on 17s, baby!
Jan 28, 2014
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
I guess I'm very late to the party and some of the key people may have moved on now (@Pher, @robomrburns) but can anyone point me to the relevant tools and documentation for modding the Garmin PID software?

I have a Citigo and would like to have a bash at customising the gauges to show speed and oil temperature.

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

Wacholek

Sep 24, 2017
Dear all,
I have VW UP and I'm trying to mod this M&M to be able to start some of the mods posted on the forum.
Unfortunately any of the performance/eco mod does not work. I bet that it is because M&M was activated in VW not SEAT.
I changed VwUserShell.exe to one from forum. Unfortunately only temperatura dial was changed RPM was factory one. Without decoding VwUserShell.exe I can't change RPM dial.
I would like to enable Performance RPM+SPEED from cupra.
Any help with that would be great.

doby_p

May 19, 2018
Can anyone upload the KBI extractor? Link is dead and no other mirrors exist anywhere on the net! Thanks

benstorey97

Apr 8, 2018
Can anyone give me a link for the VwUserShell file to do the performance mode mod. All the links in the forum dont work. Thanks.

john_tdi

mmm 385lbft
Feb 21, 2007
s wales
I've just put that file on my garmin. It just sticks on the seat logo then reboots. I've the latest software on it. 7.16.9

Pher

Mar 1, 2014
Portugal
I believe there is no file for the version you have. The latest it should only work on 7.16.8.

I will check what i can do...

Last edited:

Tom Scheffler

Sep 20, 2018
Hello,
Thank you for this brilliant program / hack.
I have only two questions,
Can I display the bar for my Ibiza 1.2l 77kw (iTech) set so that it shows me the tazäcjlichen pressure, because he shows me in the state at 0.8 bar and then it would have to be 0 or?
And the G display does not work, I have no sensors or did I do something wrong?

Thanks in advance

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise