Sly870

Jan 10, 2021
Good morning!

We got an email from a company claiming to do a study for SEAT, image below:

1674210663461.png

Anyone else gotten this and done it?

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
ASU Fieldwork do appear to be a genuine Spanish Market Research company, but I'd go with Seastormer's advice personally and delete it.

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Good morning!

We got an email from a company claiming to do a study for SEAT, image below:

View attachment 35233

Anyone else gotten this and done it?

Yeah I got that too but mine specified CUPRA in the second paragraph. The rest is identical. Definitely looks like a scam. I wonder if they're picking people from this site somehow? How would they know who owns a CUPRA or SEAT?

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Yeah I got that too but mine specified CUPRA in the second paragraph. The rest is identical. Definitely looks like a scam. I wonder if they're picking people from this site somehow? How would they know who owns a CUPRA or SEAT?
Presumably, assuming it's genuine, SEAT/Cupra have given them the contact details.
However, with the current software issues and huge waiting times for new cars, I'm not sure that encouraging a bunch of customers to participate in a mega Zoom meeting is necessarily a smart move. It could turn into a real bun-fight.

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Presumably, assuming it's genuine, SEAT/Cupra have given them the contact details.
However, with the current software issues and huge waiting times for new cars, I'm not sure that encouraging a bunch of customers to participate in a mega Zoom meeting is necessarily a smart move. It could turn into a real bun-fight.
Maybe it is genuine, not something I'd want to be part of though and being sceptical I've already deleted it.
However, I wouldn't mind listening in given the chance! As you say a bun-fight may ensue :snack:

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Might be an idea to contact SEAT UK Customer Service to see if they know about a survey?

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
I assume it's a genuine request. I received this following up email this earlier. Wonder if anyone on here has decided to participate?

Screenshot_20230127_150330_Gmail.jpg

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Given that they've upped the "incentive" to 90 quid, I guess most people receiving it have gone "Spam" and binned it.

Andy.M

Mar 20, 2022
I binned it as well! Even if its genuine I don't fancy a 90 minute zoom meeting no matter how much I want Cupra to know (what they already know) how shite the electronics can be.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.