Seat Thornes - Wakefield - RIP

aceman

May 6, 2002
West Yorkshire
Visit site
I knew the day would come first the Jag dealership and now the Seat one as well, it was written in the stars !!

Well as eveyone has been saying you will not find a better dealership both sales and service in Yorkshire than Ted Johnsons in Barnsley. Nigel if you do the what Vern suggests you are surely going to increase your reputation for quality service and now must be the time to do it with this news.

Bye the way hope to see you in the new year sometime for my first service as the car has been faultless apart from the wing mirror if you remember.

vern

I Miss Her Below!
Jun 17, 2003
N.Yorks.
seatcupra.net
aceman said:
I knew the day would come first the Jag dealership and now the Seat one as well, it was written in the stars !!

Well as eveyone has been saying you will not find a better dealership both sales and service in Yorkshire than Ted Johnsons in Barnsley. Nigel if you do the what Vern suggests you are surely going to increase your reputation for quality service and now must be the time to do it with this news.

Bye the way hope to see you in the new year sometime for my first service as the car has been faultless apart from the wing mirror if you remember.

Good points ian, it was you and big Ali h who put me onto Ted J's after cr@p service @ jct600 yeadon ;)

LUCKY GUY

Why Not Check Out The New Seat Franchise Opening In Huddersfield Opening Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!

_Steve

Jul 21, 2004
LUCKY GUY said:
Why Not Check Out The New Seat Franchise Opening In Huddersfield Opening Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!

I would i f i knew where it was, or who runs it :)

LUCKY GUY

Bradford Rd Cant Say Too Much At This Point But It Will Open In Jan

vern

I Miss Her Below!
Jun 17, 2003
N.Yorks.
seatcupra.net
LUCKY GUY said:
Audi Site Not Vw
Ages since i have been here, used to know stephen haliday(VW salesman), this was when it was a shack with vw+ audi in same garage in 1999, then in 2000 audi moved over road, and vw stayed there, before moving to new place by garage nr mirfield end of town

get it now lol?

Last edited:

LUCKY GUY

Sorry Vern Cant Make Sense Of What You Just Said Surprise Cost Im From Round Your Way

andih98uk

To be honest following the purchase of my second Leon from Thornes (1st was from JCT600 Leeds) i think it's for the best that they got closed down. I have never experienced such appalling treatment by any company and in particular the MD Mark Thornes. It got so bad i had to bring in Seat customer services who i have to say were fantastic... However so bad was the service at Thornes that it still took Seat numerous months to resolve the problem i was having... The ignorant imbecile even ignored calls from Seat Customer Services! Good riddance i say, in fact i wouldn't be surprised if this contributed to the closure of the branch, such was the level of frustration at Seat Customer Services!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise