• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

cavie_toledo

Guest
LOOKING 4 A SET OFF REAR COILOVER ADJUSTERS FOR A TOLEDO ANY1 KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THESE???:p:p:p
 
Rear coilover adjusters? I thought you adjust them with a large spanner or similar?

Or are you actually after coilover suspension? If so, I'd probably suggest either the sponsors off this forum, or Ebay. I have had trouble finding a V5 version, you might have similar trouble if you own one of the bigger diesel Tolly's.
 
its a 02 toledo looking for the wee adjuster cups so i can rise my car up on the coilovers again!! how much for them??
 
much does that lower my car?? i have gmax in atm it lowers it 120mm
 
The adjusters should fit if you already have coilovers fitted so it would be the same drop but if you used the JOM springs you'd see around a 90mm drop at the max setting.

Damian @ DPM Performance
 
oh i get you now lad, bit slow tonight!! much would posting be till northern ireland??