Seatsport Intercooler Dimensions?

the_fbi

'05 Fabia vRS
Jun 14, 2004
Northamptonshire
What do you need them for?
I'm the kind of person who'd rather do things the hard way, rather than buy the parts made to do the job....

Just weighing up the options. Really depends how cheap the SS unit can be bought now, may not be worth the hassle of using an alternative, but i'd like to know.

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
SS intercooler is about £300 from any stealer mate then about £200-300 for pipework from Forge.
There is a few people that have fitted them to the mk4 ibiza 130pd's etc.

the_fbi

'05 Fabia vRS
Jun 14, 2004
Northamptonshire
SS intercooler is about £300 from any stealer mate then about £200-300 for pipework from Forge.
There is a few people that have fitted them to the mk4 ibiza 130pd's etc.
I believe the price has dropped to low £200's for the IC itself, certainly with the TJ discount.
Pipework I'll probably do myself, just need the dims to see if I'll be doing a totally home brew job.

hulk08

Hi @ll,
as u can see, i am new here.. this is my first post.
I am looking for more details about the piping of the sport smic..
I searched some threads, but i just saw pics about forge/samco pipes.. no details.. sizes..
Could someone tell me which pipes i have to buy to fit the intercooler to an ibiza 130ps asz?
It would be very nice..

best regards from germany

the_fbi

'05 Fabia vRS
Jun 14, 2004
Northamptonshire
Contacting Forge is probably your best bet, but the last post in this thread, http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=192138 probably has enough detail to work out the pipes/parts required. ie. S prefix are straight, A are angled, C is a coupler. The number after an A is the degrees, the next number is the pipe size its for.

If you're looking for somebody else to have already done the hard work, give the guys at Forge a call and buy the parts from them :)

Ps. Welcome :)

hulk08

Contacting Forge is probably your best bet, but the last post in this thread, http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=192138 probably has enough detail to work out the pipes/parts required. ie. S prefix are straight, A are angled, C is a coupler. The number after an A is the degrees, the next number is the pipe size its for.

If you're looking for somebody else to have already done the hard work, give the guys at Forge a call and buy the parts from them :)

Ps. Welcome :)

Thanks for your quick answer.. i used your posted link, to ask the forge guy in that thread:)
I'd better write him an pm, cause maybe my questions are stupid... but i cannot send pms:(

Hope he can help me.

Have a nice happy new year @ll. :beer:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise