Service Campaign 27J8

adrianator

Sep 13, 2022
Recently I was called by the dealer for the service Campaign 27J8. It's a replacement for the battery control unit. I believe this applies for Cupra/Seat Leon PHEV models only.

Anyone knows what's this about? The dealer had no extra info for me.

Also, if you're going to have this change, check the car functions (such as Full Link, SatNav, ACC, DCC, adaptive headlights etc...) after you get it back. Mine was missing them because the dealer forgot to reconfigure the car after resetting the software.

yaffa0

Jan 26, 2017
Recently I was called by the dealer for the service Campaign 27J8. It's a replacement for the battery control unit. I believe this applies for Cupra/Seat Leon PHEV models only.

Anyone knows what's this about? The dealer had no extra info for me.

Also, if you're going to have this change, check the car functions (such as Full Link, SatNav, ACC, DCC, adaptive headlights etc...) after you get it back. Mine was missing them because the dealer forgot to reconfigure the car after resetting the software.
I had the "yearly" (in my case) service done yesterday (oil change every 15 thousand kilometres). They did this campaign as well. It went well since I have not noticed any problems (at least not yet) after it.

They also wanted to do another campaign 68I3S1 (checking the mount points for the optional safety net, ST models) but I refused. I heard from another colleague in Finland that they would tear down the whole roof lining in order to get to the mounting points. I don't trust their craftsman's quality enough to let them do that to a such a new car. I've been using the safety net and the mount points feel solid.

Reactions: adrianator
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.