Shes repaired :) Damn Pheasants!!

nathan_harding

Just got my ibiza back after the pheasant misshap!! Had the colour coding done aswell and she looks fantastic!! I'm also experimenting with centre caps!! The only negative thing is they broke the rear light but they are shelling out for a new one so its all good :)

New windscreen, rear view mirror and the roof dents removed:

DSC00290.jpg

Couple Pictures of the colour coding:

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

I think the bodyshop have done a fantastic job and i'd happily pass their details on to anyone in the Devon/Cornwall Area!!

nathan_harding

Funny you should say that cause i had an MGZR in the same colour (they call it Xpower Grey) before my ibiza

nathan_harding

Certainly is!! Some pikey will prob have em off sooner or later. They stole my plain black dustcaps today the muppets!!

nathan_harding

lol :p true but dont think i can afford a turbo conversion, I'll stick with the bike for the speedy 0-60 time :)

Triple D

nathan_harding said:
lol :p true but dont think i can afford a turbo conversion, I'll stick with the bike for the speedy 0-60 time :)
What ya got?

nathan_harding

SV650S - Not quick in bike terms but fast enough! (its not restricted either but sushhhhhhhh)

Triple D

nathan_harding said:
SV650S - Not quick in bike terms but fast enough! (its not restricted either but sushhhhhhhh)
Thats what my boss has just got, in blue, with the full faring, sounds absolutly awsome. V TWINS :funk:

nathan_harding

Yea mines got the full fairing aswell, and a race can so its even louder lol

JBS Sales

Hi Nath

Your car is looking much better now mate!

The colour coding looks great!

When are you back up our end maty??

Mike

nathan_harding

Ta Mikey!! You sent the part yet?? I shall be back up a week on sunday no doubt and pheasant permitting lol!!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise