Shock Horror :(

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
Went to have a new tyre put on my beefa and found the back tyre almost bold!!! couldnt believe it, you cant check it easily as my cars soo low lol hadnt noticed, bit p*ssed off with the tyre com[any not warning me as they fitted a new one about a month ago. Off the road for a few days :(

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
That will be because your car has been lowered and the castor/camber not being changed. Needs 4-way aligning and setting up correctly. Dunno if you can get castor/camber adjuster kits for these. Does anyone know. Did it run the inner edge of the tyre off?

markupra

Sep 4, 2006
you can't adjust the rears as far as I know. I just got the front camber and tracking done

markupra

Sep 4, 2006
yeah theres quite a bit of adjustment in it. I took mine to a garage that does rally cars, they had a portable machine to do camber and tracking. they adjusted the settings to as close to standard as they could get, seems ok and handles much better. It might be a plan to raise it a bit if its really low.

Oct 17, 2006
Walthamstow
had simular issue - i had a flat on passenger rear and i didnt notice any change in driving - its only when i turned a corner i heard it - but i had 2 massive rips on the inside - each one was about 12inches long - close shave

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.