short video...

kyle'87

Modding Disease
Sep 15, 2008
Ruislip
Got the makings of a quality video mate, get some from behind the driver when driving, will look like the inside cockpit view like on GT

cupra collins

Mar 27, 2007
i would be careful about having your number plate on display with videos like that you never know who's watching i guess not that i know much about it quality video tho

Rich666

The video guy!
Aug 20, 2005
Leeds
www.richard-spawforth.com
Thanks for all the feedback! Particularly like the comment form "Riko" the Ibiza IS the baddy!! lol

Defo gonna get some more interior driving shots but am waiting for my new car mount grip to arrive, this should also allow for some decent exterior shots while mounted to the cars, which should take things up a notch!

Oh and the comment about number plates is valid I'm sure but sometimes you just have to say fu@k it and take your chances LOL

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Very good start. Later on, I presume it gets 'hairy'? Good couple of cars to be doing it in. More inside-corner-tracking-front-wheel-shots ftw imo :thumbup: Love those shots, especially on FWD cars, cos to raise the tension, you can get the wheels spinning nicely :) very good. Wish I had the skills... and the horsepower...

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members