short video...

Jan 31, 2008
mate i just realised your video is shot where i live, Ryhill Wakefield :D :funk:

That bit of road of chevit under the bridge is awesome i call it my little silverstone hahahaha

Rich666

The video guy!
Aug 20, 2005
Leeds
www.richard-spawforth.com
mate i just realised your video is shot where i live, Ryhill Wakefield :D :funk:

That bit of road of chevit under the bridge is awesome i call it my little silverstone hahahaha

Yep!!!! well Spotted!! Didn't think anyone would get that! I live in leeds but was born in wakey and grew up driving like a crazy person round all those cool ryhill roads!

Jan 31, 2008
hahaha awesome mate, im from Horbury originally but lived in Ryhill for the past 3 years driving like a crazy person too around there :lol:

Ill keep an eye out for you now :D

Rich666

The video guy!
Aug 20, 2005
Leeds
hahaha awesome mate, im from Horbury originally but lived in Ryhill for the past 3 years driving like a crazy person too around there :lol:

Ill keep an eye out for you now :D

Not finished this video yet....in fact this is the tip of the iceberg! If you want to get your car in it and have some then then let me know! Few people on here have shown interest, the more the merrier!!

Jan 31, 2008
yer mate why not, i could prob have a few people who would be interested i have my own forum so organising something would'nt be a problem !!

RichN

Collecting Rings
Jan 29, 2005
Oxford
www.Oxford7s.net
Hi Rich.. great video, nice consistent colour and it maintained my short attention span the whole way through :) at the 720p and higher settings on YouTube some of the fast moving secions appear broken up (might just be my PC?)

I hope you get lots more work, although I'm sure you will.

Rich666

The video guy!
Aug 20, 2005
Leeds
Thanks for the feedback :) always much appreciated! I checked at 720p too and got the same anomaly. I think its something to do with the H.264 codec bit annoying but its not the only vid i've seen do it

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.