Shortened drop links MK3 Leon FR

Apr 4, 2022
Hi guys!

I've lowered my car on a set of coilovers, I now need to get shortened drop links as it's knocking off the driveshaft.

Does anybody know if there is a car with the same drop link fitment that would fit a MK3 Leon FR that are shorter than the standard size?

To my knowledge, the standard size is 335mm so would need something around the 300mm region with the ball joint heads facing the correct direction.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

TONRIK91

Aug 9, 2022
Hi guys!

I've lowered my car on a set of coilovers, I now need to get shortened drop links as it's knocking off the driveshaft.

Does anybody know if there is a car with the same drop link fitment that would fit a MK3 Leon FR that are shorter than the standard size?

To my knowledge, the standard size is 335mm so would need something around the 300mm region with the ball joint heads facing the correct direction.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Hi! Im having the same problem! Just put some coilovers for my FR 2018 and theres cracking noises. Did you fix this?

Attachments

• 20220910_163838.jpg
    20220910_163838.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 88

TONRIK91

Aug 9, 2022
I’ve got a clunking noise on coilovers with adjustable drop links, everything’s tight. Did you get it fixed??
No and Im having the same clunking noise. Im really frustrated because a thought it was the front shock mounts and I change them.

Thinking now it is the sway bar..
The noise happens when I accelerate at first, when going through bumps, and turning left or right.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise