Show us your Boost Gauge installs!

Lew89

Jun 17, 2011
Oxford
Drill into the intercooler pipe fit a ' nipple ' run your hose through to the cabin - wire your electrics into side lights job done :D

Or fit an allard EGR delete kit which has a nipple ready for boost gauge. Im probably just going todo that when i get round to it :)

Ed_Sutch

Oct 14, 2009
Bristol
Was going to use this, which just needs the fibreglass sanding back, then sand and paint, but couldnt be bothered with a boost gauge so in the garage doing nothing.. ;)

d2c25928.jpg

Last edited:

hoggy a

Mar 24, 2005
Drill into the intercooler pipe fit a ' nipple ' run your hose through to the cabin - wire your electrics into side lights job done :D

would you have any pics please,and were do i get a nipple from,sorry to sound dumb but any links to the pillar pod you have used,i really think your install looks quality

J44APX

No Smoke - No Poke
Oct 31, 2011
Boston
Just at work at the minute , i will upload some pics of my boost gauge later and where it was fitted and i hope it will help you :thumbup:

hoggy a

Mar 24, 2005
pics would be a great help also pic of the nipple you used if you could,also sorry for all the questions but the boost gauage would petrol and dervs be the same

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.