Side skirts, missing jack covers? Not sure what was supposed to be there.

DrewSmith199

Apr 16, 2022
South West
Mk2 Cupra 2.0TFSI

Since I bought the car a year ago It's been bugging me that I know I've got something missing on both my side skirts but It was covered over with Carbon Fibre-look tape. This isn't something I'm fond of, but it looks better than ripping it off and looking like the image attached.

Does anyone know what is supposed to be there so that I can try and source replacement caps or something, I'm guessing it's to be able to get a jack underneath.

Any help appreciated!

20220409_154929.jpg
20220409_155036.jpg
20220409_155040.jpg

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Mk2 Cupra 2.0TFSI

Since I bought the car a year ago It's been bugging me that I know I've got something missing on both my side skirts but It was covered over with Carbon Fibre-look tape. This isn't something I'm fond of, but it looks better than ripping it off and looking like the image attached.

Does anyone know what is supposed to be there so that I can try and source replacement caps or something, I'm guessing it's to be able to get a jack underneath.

Any help appreciated!

View attachment 31084 View attachment 31085 View attachment 31086

Hi I’ve linked below what is missing the colour is going to be the hard part your colour code is on a sticker under the carpet in your boot on the left hand side.

Reactions: DrewSmith199

DrewSmith199

Apr 16, 2022
South West
Hi I’ve linked below what is missing the colour is going to be the hard part your colour code is on a sticker under the carpet in your boot on the left hand side.

Amazing thanks for you help! I will check those out for sure

Reactions: 300bhpdaily
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.