Slammed eurolook Cordy´s

djscorch

Innovate, don't imitate
Jun 30, 2006
Manchester
IMG_3037.jpg

marc_frobie

Some really nice cordobas on here... looks like im in the right place for ideas/info an advice with my doba! :)

97 cordoba sx

328871_10150906612440422_620700421_21354757_1991324403_o.jpg

This an update on my cordy with the new colour coded vw estorill wheels that come orignially from a corado

97 cordoba sx

nah mate ur not the only one. they are perfect for dropping and look soooooooooooo sweet on their arses :D

Juhuts

Nov 17, 2010
Finland
With camber plates i think. You can put them between rear axle and the brake plate. Few friends have had those and they are quite handy if you really want camber :p

There is this other method too (same place thou), but i cannot remember the name.

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
With camber plates i think. You can put them between rear axle and the brake plate. Few friends have had those and they are quite handy if you really want camber :p

There is this other method too (same place thou), but i cannot remember the name.

camber shims i think! they go between the stub axle and the axle its self.

eurorob

Feb 4, 2010
am getting some camber shims for mine, there only around £35 a pair, easy enough to fit, ill get pics up when im fitting mine and after, prob be after xmas now tho

toddygti

Sep 9, 2007
Folkestone, Kent
thats my old motor!! she was billy bog standard when i bought her...i miss that motor, i will try and dig some old photos out if ya like

It was in great condition when I bought it, I got it from the chap you traded it in too I think,. He said it was part ex'd for an Evo lol.

Quite a few changes on since, including new coilovers, paintjob (see sig) and a Cupra Leather Interior.
She's in good hands though, I've just bought her sister car too, R310 CVV so plenty going on :)

Miller 20vt

No longer a newbie
Sep 13, 2011
Hampshire
www.pijin.co.uk
It was in great condition when I bought it, I got it from the chap you traded it in too I think,. He said it was part ex'd for an Evo lol.

Quite a few changes on since, including new coilovers, paintjob (see sig) and a Cupra Leather Interior.
She's in good hands though, I've just bought her sister car too, R310 CVV so plenty going on :)

oh and photo's would be appreciated too

Did you get it from a trader in chandlers ford then? if so it was my friend who traded her in for a uk300 wrx scooby...but i owned it before him. i sore her for sale on ebay and was going to buy her back as i missed that car.

Was the roof re painted then as the lacqur was patchy but apart from that she was mint!! and i have to say it looks great in white!! Get a readers ride up with some pics :)

I had a look for them but i cant find any apart from one with my old black abf cordy and the red on next to eachother but i do have a few of my black car which i will get online soon.

Glad to see shes still going good and got a good owner :) hope to see it again one day. ;)

toddygti

Sep 9, 2007
Folkestone, Kent
Did you get it from a trader in chandlers ford then? if so it was my friend who traded her in for a uk300 wrx scooby...but i owned it before him. i sore her for sale on ebay and was going to buy her back as i missed that car.

Was the roof re painted then as the lacqur was patchy but apart from that she was mint!! and i have to say it looks great in white!! Get a readers ride up with some pics :)

I had a look for them but i cant find any apart from one with my old black abf cordy and the red on next to eachother but i do have a few of my black car which i will get online soon.

Glad to see shes still going good and got a good owner :) hope to see it again one day. ;)

That's the chap I got it from yeah. I knew it had been traded for something Jap. Bought her in April 2010.

No the lacquer peel was on the bonnet, roof and rear bumper, hence my decision for a full bare metal spray. I like white saloons and as the colour wasn't an option on UK spec Cordoba SX Coupes it makes it very unique too. I have a massive build thread typed with all the pics. Just need to post it really.

I'm keeping her permanently but will keep the thread up to date on the changes once I get it posted. Always nice to meet previous owners that appreciated their cars :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.