Smallest wheels I can fit in FR from 2017

epsilon

Dec 14, 2017
Hi guys,
I'm waiting my new SEAT Leon ST, 1.8 TSI with 7DSG, FR Trim with DCC and 18" wheels.

Meanwhile the winter came and I'm looking to buy second pair of wheels for winter time.
I wish I got the smallest wheel size, due our roads are real mess during winter.

Does anyone have what is the smallest size I can fit in FR from 2017 ?
I've read somewhere that they have bigger callipers, is that right?

I found a SEAT ones that are 16" 5x112 6.5J ET50 for 300eu, do you think they are worth it?
sry can not post links yet

Oldbutswift

Mar 23, 2016
Hi guys,
I'm waiting my new SEAT Leon ST, 1.8 TSI with 7DSG, FR Trim with DCC and 18" wheels.

Meanwhile the winter came and I'm looking to buy second pair of wheels for winter time.
I wish I got the smallest wheel size, due our roads are real mess during winter.

Does anyone have what is the smallest size I can fit in FR from 2017 ?
I've read somewhere that they have bigger callipers, is that right?

I found a SEAT ones that are 16" 5x112 6.5J ET50 for 300eu, do you think they are worth it?
sry can not post links yet

Nice car,exactly the model I'm thinking of except I need the ST estate.
Personally I would have the standard 17s for a smoother ride with less audible bumps and thumps,although the 18s do look better.

epsilon

Dec 14, 2017
Nice car,exactly the model I'm thinking of except I need the ST estate.
Personally I would have the standard 17s for a smoother ride with less audible bumps and thumps,although the 18s do look better.

Forgot to say, it is ST as I also need the space for kids :)

I got the 18 as part of the sunroof to be honest, was not really looking into them.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.