• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Clossie

Active Member
Jun 9, 2014
153
0
I have some scratches to the rear bumper of my FR Leon and my OCD is getting the best of me. I've been quoted £200+ from a body shop as they will spray the whole bumper but would these smart repair chappies be worth a go?
Never used them before so would welcome your guidance and any recommendations for a good one in Essex
 
I'd be happy with a smart repair. Just the scratches look manky as they are. They are low enough down not to be much of an issue for smart repair.