software 1940 update * FREE *

Oct 26, 2023
Lithuania
Had 1940 installed during dealer service the other week, now getting almost continual SOS and Travel Assist errors with a ding everytime it occurs, which is when I assume it's losing the internal SIM connection (which it obviously needs for the SOS, but does the Travel Assist use the SIM, or do they share a module?).
Had restarts, sound pops(or even no sound at all), SOS and travel assists errors occur randomly on 1890.
Took to the dealer, was told restart issues fixed with update (updated to 1940)
Restart issues gone.
As for SOS and travel errors I was told it was known issue in steering wheel and fix is to replace it.
(after that noticed if I adjust wheel up or down errors would disappear, also noticed pattern errors showing up when moving slowly and maneuvering in parking)
Currently 3 days with replacement wheel and no errors pop up for now

• Wow
Reactions: Karbonfaiba

Wyld Stallyn

Be Excellent To Each Other and... Party On Dudes!
Mar 10, 2022
Had restarts, sound pops(or even no sound at all), SOS and travel assists errors occur randomly on 1890.
Took to the dealer, was told restart issues fixed with update (updated to 1940)
Restart issues gone.
As for SOS and travel errors I was told it was known issue in steering wheel and fix is to replace it.
(after that noticed if I adjust wheel up or down errors would disappear, also noticed pattern errors showing up when moving slowly and maneuvering in parking)
Currently 3 days with replacement wheel and no errors pop up for now
When I bought the car (used) the pre sales checks threw up a fault (don't know what) and the steering wheel was replaced, since February i've not had any Gremlins, so far anyway.🙈

Oct 27, 2022
Sorry if my question has already been asked or covered. Are the software updates the same for all regions with any apps or features enabled/disabled for particular markets unchanged with the updates downloaded from internet?

I’m in Australia MY23 Formentor VZx 228 kW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.