Software Update stuck?

SEALen1

Apr 18, 2021
Sweden
One glitch I don't like is that the app can show the status "unlocked" when the car is clearly locked. And also report status "unknown" for doors and windows. It makes it very hard to trust the info in the app about this.

DanMn

Nov 26, 2020
Another software update yesterday and now Alexa installed correctly. I was unsure what use Alexa may be to me in the car but I’m the kind of person that if it’s available I need it working! Today I try it out and it’s disabled whilst moving for safety. So I really see no point in this at all now. Anyway at least the Store is developing. Hopefully something useful will appear soon!
I’m sure they’re just getting it up and running enough to be able to charge us for the online services after our 1st year is up.

Reactions: Tell

adrian001

Apr 19, 2016
I’m sure they’re just getting it up and running enough to be able to charge us for the online services after our 1st year is up.
Just had a look at the mobile plan. A year is close to £100 for 60gb. And you can only go with them from what I have seen so it's not an open market and its take it or leave it for the integrated option. I will probably just use my home WiFi and mobile as it will work out cheaper.

Shaun123

Sep 5, 2020
Morning,
Mine has done a little update but seems to be stuck like a few others on here. So far it’s been 24hrs and not updated.
How did any of you gives fix or get it to update. Do you have to just wait for it to fail?
Thanks.

Attachments

• 04C9EAF3-56C0-41D2-A9FA-D999AE8BAE04.jpeg
    04C9EAF3-56C0-41D2-A9FA-D999AE8BAE04.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 49
Feb 28, 2022
Mine its the same. I got prompted to update 2-3 times. Update completed successfully, but after couple days, I get the update prompt again.

Do you need to enable wifi in order to "actually" complete the update.

Shaun123

Sep 5, 2020
Mine its the same. I got prompted to update 2-3 times. Update completed successfully, but after couple days, I get the update prompt again.

I’ve tried with wifi on but with no success, just seems to be stuck on 70%

Deleted member 123864

There were a few small OTA updates last week

Feb 28, 2022
I’ve tried with wifi on but with no success, just seems to be stuck on 70%
Probably it will resolve by itself, on next start. I just updated mine today as well. This time I switched-on wifi, it completed successfully. Try it.

Shaun123

Sep 5, 2020
Probably it will resolve by itself, on next start. I just updated mine today as well. This time I switched-on wifi, it completed successfully. Try it.
Just tried it and update come up again and worked this time. Didn’t need to connect to wifi but I do have seat connect.

Feb 28, 2022
Just tried it and update come up again and worked this time. Didn’t need to connect to wifi but I do have seat connect.
And again today I got the prompt for a software update. This is like the 3rd-4th time this past 2 weeks. I am not sure if its indeed different OTA updates, or its just a bug, and the software is not updated properly each time..

Shaun123

Sep 5, 2020
And again today I got the prompt for a software update. This is like the 3rd-4th time this past 2 weeks. I am not sure if its indeed different OTA updates, or its just a bug, and the software is not updated properly each time..
What does it say in the description for the update as mine was for the store with error fixes. Not checked this morning yet.

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
There's been a few OTA 'minor' updates just recently. A couple of them taken longer than usual to install. Mine was downloading the second 1896 OTA update this morning and whilst downloading the 1.7GB file it also did a minor OTA update!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.