Some help please - vag com results, car running like a fart!!

stef cupra

Jul 4, 2007
kidderminster
had my mk1 leon cupra 180 vag commed today as its running terribly, and shown the following codes. did a few searches but im not very mechanically minded so can someone put them into Lehman's terms so i can go to a garage and say i want this this and this. thanks!!

any help would be great thanks v much!! :)

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
It looks like you need new 02 sensor (pre one),

2nd fault is dump valve related check recir dv and its piping are tight

stef cupra

Jul 4, 2007
kidderminster
thanks for the reply! the dv one will be to do with me running a bov i take it? so i need a new maf, and an o2 sensor. is that the one on the cat?

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
thanks for the reply! the dv one will be to do with me running a bov i take it? so i need a new maf, and an o2 sensor. is that the one on the cat?

Hope you mean recirv or diverter valve, you cannot run a BOV hence the fault and lumpy running.
Its before the cat you need.

stef cupra

Jul 4, 2007
kidderminster
you can run a bov thats rubbish, the cars been fine with it for 2 years just the last month its playing up hence sensor failures. plenty of people run atmospheric dv's on here with no problems, but thanks for the help though!

stef cupra

Jul 4, 2007
kidderminster
so all 6 of these codes relate to the o2 sensor before the cat ie towards turbo end (would a de-cat not corrupt this?) and a the maf? thanks

stef cupra

Jul 4, 2007
kidderminster
anyone else think of anything other than the maf and o2 sensor that these codes would relate to? cars going in to garage tomorrow. thanks!