Something for those with children...

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
How about a little bit of fun for those with Children... Have a go at getting your children (15 years old and below) to draw your SEAT/CUPRA as best they can, then reply to this post with an image and age of the artist. Maybe a small prize or 2 (UK Only) for our favourites/most liked... No helping parents! End time is this Sunday. Also on our FB page and FB Group.

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
How about a little bit of fun for those with Children... Have a go at getting your children (15 years old and below) to draw your SEAT/CUPRA as best they can, then reply to this post with an image and age of the artist. Maybe a small prize or 2 (UK Only) for our favourites/most liked... No helping parents! End time is this Sunday. Also on our FB page and FB Group.
Genius! Ever thought of becoming a teacher?
Your lessons would be ace. Lol

g60stu

Feb 9, 2003
Reading
Sounds good! Is the competition still on? I might get my kids to have a go, if I can get their attention for more than 30 seconds!

Reactions: BadBoy03

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Sounds good! Is the competition still on? I might get my kids to have a go, if I can get their attention for more than 30 seconds!
Haha I don't think I gave people enough time... I don't have children so thought a few days would be enough lol I've removed it from the Facebook pages but we can still carry it on here...

Kenan

Dec 14, 2018
Haha I don't think I gave people enough time... I don't have children so thought a few days would be enough lol I've removed it from the Facebook pages but we can still carry it on here...
Normally takes this long to get them into bed

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
One of these will be up for grabs for our favourite if we get 5 or more entries...

Should help with passing the time.

PhotoPictureResizer_200403_082258597_copy_2320x1305.jpg

Reactions: Brad93

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
I’ll try get my 2 to do it today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brad93

Jun 27, 2019
Barnsley
While we are have our kids draw cars if you want a professional drawing of your car there’s a kid on YouTube called artvile he draws cars and honestly the best I’ve ever seen and he actually does personal drawings if you email him and send him photos

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Reactions: Brad93

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
I’m still trying to get mine geed up enough to do it which is a shock as they love cars and my “race car”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jimbobcook
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.