Soon-to-be V2 Owner

rpcor2

Sep 20, 2021
Hi all - just introducing myself!

Some interesting chats here so thought it prudent to get involved as ill soon be an owner!

Have leased in the past - currently driving a Jaguar XE 2.0 Portfolio, but decided to buy this CUPRA as I got a great discount through my workplace. (£5k off).

Jag goes back end of Feb and been given an initial eta of April 2022 fir the Formentor - so may have to hold onto the Jag for an extra month maybe!?? 🤔

Felt the 1.5 TSi more than adequate for my needs as that 2.0 Turbo Jag only got ‘tested’ once in a blue moon - especially being in London with all those 20mph zones (which seem to be flippin everywhere now!).

Yet strangely, been looking at remaps and chip boxes already - just to be sure! 🤔 But that’s another forum!

Reactions: jcbmally and Syphon

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Hi all - just introducing myself!

Some interesting chats here so thought it prudent to get involved as ill soon be an owner!

Have leased in the past - currently driving a Jaguar XE 2.0 Portfolio, but decided to buy this CUPRA as I got a great discount through my workplace. (£5k off).

Jag goes back end of Feb and been given an initial eta of April 2022 fir the Formentor - so may have to hold onto the Jag for an extra month maybe!?? 🤔

Felt the 1.5 TSi more than adequate for my needs as that 2.0 Turbo Jag only got ‘tested’ once in a blue moon - especially being in London with all those 20mph zones (which seem to be flippin everywhere now!).

Yet strangely, been looking at remaps and chip boxes already - just to be sure! 🤔 But that’s another forum!
Welcome mate, plenty of discussion around the Formentor to get your teeth into.

Reactions: rpcor2
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise