Bit of an update from UK-MKIVS. One of the lads wont be able to make the 11th if it goes ahead, as he's been called in to work for the next few weekends. Also Brendan, the unknown, now has a TT Quattro (i thought the TTs were haldex?)
Revised list as it stands:
1. RSAlex - Seat Ibiza TDI - 170hp / 280lb/fts
2. Charlesz1066- Seat Altea TDI - ??? hp / ??? lb/Fts
3. Pigeon Fancier Leon Cupra r 273 bhp 250 ft lb
4. Dan FR - Leon FR TFSI - 260hp / 280 lbft
5. GJF47 - Leon Cupra R - ??????
6. Nath PD150 (Nate_G UK-MKIVS) - Golf PD150 - 182hp / 320(???) lbft
7. Scott - Focus ST mk2 (Contact through RSAlex) - 280hp / 298 lb/fts
8. Josh - Fabia PD130 (Contact through Nate_G) - Fabia PD130 - 175hp (est) / ??? lbft
9. billywhiz040480 (Briskoda.net) - Skoda Octavia Sport 2.0 TDi - 185bhp / 296lbft
10. Willz17 (SCN) - Audi S3 - 350hp / 340lb/fts
11. Greg (SCN) - leon supercopa tdi - 170bhp/258 lb-ft
12. Chris (SCN) - Seat Leon FR TDi - 221bhp
Dan FR you know the haldex can be temporarily disabled for the dyno run?
That's what I'm going to do on my S3 as its Quattro like the TT. I have also been to Gotboost a few times and had a few runs so I know its available