DJ's Leon SE TDI 130

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
Invite me down for a hand with the springs and a photo shoot when she's lowered I think ;) could bring my old powerflex top mounts down for fitting ;) and some spring compressors if you don't have them. Get some photo's up of the stuff you've done too lol

Yes have our own SCN meet lol. A little photo shoot would be good actually mate

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
Well, I'm off Thursday and Friday this week, if you two can fit it in I can pop down if you want to do the springs? I could come down Saturday but I'd have to be back in Gloucester by half 4, so leave at 3....

hi mate, were gonna both be at work, and he hasn't ordered the springs yet. don't know when his buying them ?

dj5 1eon

DJ5 1EON
Mar 11, 2013
wolverhampton/telford
Got a facelift rear bumper and sideskirts from a scrappy. Rear bumper was a mess so had it resprayed and installed the reverse sensors. ordered, received and painted the missing jacking points for the sideskirts but not fitted them yet. also fitted the private plate, had the window tints done and painted the calipers red.

pics fitted with M20FES, TWIN LEONS !

Last edited:

dj5 1eon

DJ5 1EON
Mar 11, 2013
wolverhampton/telford
just a little update, FR sideskirts now fitted, along with some 18" RS6 style alloys in gunmetal grey and new 225/40/18 Tyres and carbon wrapped centre caps. Might get the wheels done peoperly and powerder coated in anthracite. Next on the list will be Eibach lowering springs as its sitting a little high on the 18's

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.