spacing wheels

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
thx for the comment on my beezer jamie paton :D

i am a big fan on standard rims and slammed as you probably know as my beezer is like that i think your making the right move there mate!

cuprakel

Feb 10, 2006
Lanarkshire
don't worry mate, i'm happily married. well as happy as you can be when your married. drop me a pm if your interested and i'll give you my phone number. i'm only in fife so you could come through and check them out in person and that way you can't get ripped off. ps BEING has an N in it. not being cheeky like.:lol:

:doh: im so sorry i didnt know this was an english exam....besides i wouldnt have though someone from fife would notice a small typo :lol:

well im gonna wait until i have had the coilovers fitted then determine what size spacers i'll need. so i'll maybe give you a shout in a couple of weeks time to see if you still have them. but there will be no 'sweet talking' from me - my money talks sweeter than i can :p

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
listen, theres no sweet talkin in glasgow anyroad. just thought you'd appreciate good old fashioned scottish straight talkin. if the spacers aint away by then , give me a shout. :lol: