Spare Wheel & Lights fogging

t_searle

Mar 23, 2006
After picking up my ibiza cupra on friday,it only has 200 miles on the clock and it already had the misting in my lights---so I have reomoved the bulbs to try and vent it a bit. While waiting for this ---I started to have a good look aroung--and do all seat Ibiza cupra's come with a spare alloy wheel?

This is the first car ever i have had that comes with this, do they all??

Kyle Townend

Dec 3, 2005
Ive had my car to SEAT a number of times regarding the light.

I have now resorted to drilling 2 breather holes in the covers for the bulb holders for ventilation, and it works a treat :D

Diablo559

Diablo
Mar 1, 2005
N.Ireland
yes sir re the cupra comes with a spare 17 inch alloy i was quite suprised :happy: when i looked in and saw mine hope your injoyin the car think only one of my lights mist up but it doesnt worry me:rolleyes:

t_searle

Mar 23, 2006
Enjoying the car loads, just looking for an all in one sat nav/dvd/cd/tuner in double din to fit the car---anyone have any suggestions??

butcher

I have had my Ibiza cupra since January 2006 from new and I have had no problems with the car until now.
When I wash the car ,or drive in the rain and if it even cold the head lights mist up.
Seat say this is normal, they say run the car for 10 mins and the condensation will clear.
This all well and good but this only clears were the lights are shining not in the corners of the lens were I have now got a fair build up of water.
Has any one had the same problem ?
I have contacted seat and they are going to get back to me they call this a weather phenomenon.
What planet are they from!!!

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
This has been discussed many a time before. Do a little search and you'll find loads on the topic.

philaw

Oct 18, 2004
Spare alloy is to clear the bigger brake calipers, it probably broke the Seat bean-counters hearts to have to do it. My wife's Clio 182 Cup has no spare. Just two cans of tyre foam. But her headlights don't mist up.

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
The spare alloy is, as previously stated, to clear the front calipers.

But its not the best bit. The best bit, is the specially made reversible P Zero Nero thats on it! Try not to damage it coz it wouldnt be cheap to replace.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.