Speed limiter

Spanner

Dec 16, 2021
Hi,
This might be a silly question. For the life of me I can't work out how to set and speed limit on my new leon 2022.
Any help would be appreciated

Alex667

Jan 10, 2023
United Kingdom
You have to jump through hoops to do it (compared to most cars anyway It’s in the manual.

Spanner

Dec 16, 2021
tried it today. I can't get the silly thing to work :(

My old astra was so much more simple to use. Starting to miss all those buttons

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
I don't think the handbook is the clearest explanation, I tried mine today and it works fine. Make sure you firstly set the assist option (in the dash centre status display) from Cruise Control to Speed Limiter. Then at the appropriate speed set the 'cruise control' - except this will now be the speed limiter (and shows LIM on the symbol) and all should be good. You can still change the speed limit like you would using the same cruise control settings. Changing via menu is a faff, previous non Seat vehicles I owned simply had the button on the wheel without having to go through any menus.

Reactions: Smoggy

Alex667

Jan 10, 2023
United Kingdom
. Changing via menu is a faff, previous non Seat vehicles I owned simply had the button on the wheel without having to go through any menus.
this is the issue, they’ve simplified the steering wheel to one button for both limiter and cruise, and in the process turned a two step process (where you barely need to look down) into a multi step process that needs you to navigate menus and use 5 different buttons around the steering wheel.

Reactions: Yern
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise