Speeding !!!!!!!!

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Track day in UK cost between 85-00 and 200-00 for a full day but you can get it much cheaper if you do just the evening.

My average day out is about 140-00 - 150-00

If you want insurance then it depends on who your insurance company is but i have been quoted between 85-00 a day to 200-00 but it will obviously depend on your insured value.

Yes you can bin your car if you push it beyond the car or your limits but I would guess that you are more likely to have an accident on the roads than on the Track as nobody want to smash there car up they are there to have fun.
I’ve noticed in other forums you talking about your tyres for track.
How often do you tend to change your track tyres? After a few track days? Or do they last quite a while. I’m curious, not interested in ragging my car round a track but would like to take the car out for what it was built to do in a ‘relatively’ safe environment.

Deleted member 103408

Unfortunately its against the T&Cs of many leases.

Yep but i always own my cars so not a problem for me and based on what I have seen on the track there a few leaseholders who dont care or dont ask and just take the cars out.

Deleted member 103408

I’ve noticed in other forums you talking about your tyres for track.
How often do you tend to change your track tyres? After a few track days? Or do they last quite a while. I’m curious, not interested in ragging my car round a track but would like to take the car out for what it was built to do in a ‘relatively’ safe environment.

I have a set of wheels with rubber for the track and a set for the road (PS4S) so generally I change back to street wheels when I get home if I remember. I did a fair few track days on the PS4S With no issues but there are some tracks (which are very fast on both the straight and corners) where tyres will suffer - Snetterton being a prime example.

If you are going out for an occasional track day and have good rubber to start with then you should be fine but if you are doing a day out then make sure you pay attention to tyre pressure

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Yep but i always own my cars so not a problem for me and based on what I have seen on the track there a few leaseholders who dont care or dont ask and just take the cars out.
that’s why you take the plates off. No photos of your car in the track...
I have a set of wheels with rubber for the track and a set for the road (PS4S) so generally I change back to street wheels when I get home if I remember. I did a fair few track days on the PS4S With no issues but there are some tracks (which are very fast on both the straight and corners) where tyres will suffer - Snetterton being a prime example.

If you are going out for an occasional track day and have good rubber to start with then you should be fine but if you are doing a day out then make sure you pay attention to tyre pressure

im going to have to read up on this. I already have enough expensive hobbies as it is.

Deleted member 103408

that’s why you take the plates off. No photos of your car in the track...

No all pictures of my car always have the number plate blanked out to stop the nasty criminals using my number plate. And if you have read the track day and my build thread you will see plenty of pics of the old girl on the track.

Reactions: Maypack
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members