Spent 5hrs today polishing the Exeo

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
I used one of these but I bought it years ago for £9.99 I think clicky and some of this for removing some swirls clicky
and some of this clicky. The results are amazing, way better than MR Sheen :whistle: I will take some pics later when it's light.

SeanCorky

BMW E92 335i M Sport
Sep 4, 2008
Liverpool
I got one of them a few years ago, should try a proper DA or Rotary Polisher, 10 times better!

Autoglym Paint Renovator is quite a cutting polish as well, i wouldn't use it sparingly!

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
what i use http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-BOAT-...arParts_SM&hash=item2a12f665aa#ht_14598wt_905

4 hours on mine and i got this granted has been resprayed 3 months ago but wanted it looking wet

001-40.jpg

002-37.jpg

no swirls in paint just like glass

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Picture526.jpg

Picture524.jpg

Picture523.jpg

Picture522.jpg

Picture528.jpg

There you go, 5 hrs and 5 pictures. It's more sparkley than it's ever been and almost no swirl marks from stealers washing it with a brilo pad.

Sep 3, 2009
Walsall, West Mids
Looking good Nath. Can i ask if you followed the Super Resin Polish with anything else like a wax or something ?

Reason i ask is that although SRP has fillers and polish ingredients in it, it doesnt have anything you could consider to give any protection to the finish. It would be a shame for you to spend 5 hours on the car for the finish to look that good for 2 weeks and then be back to square 1.

If you want to stick within the AG line, there is Extra Gloss Protection which is a sealant best used over SRP or there is HD Wax which looks expensive but will last (the actual tub) for years.

Of course there are hundreds / thousands of other options depending on what you want to spend / what you want to achieve. Collinite 476s is a long lasting wax for around £15 but imo it doesnt add anything to the look of the car. PoorBoys Natty Blue is around the same but gives a slightly wetter look (doesnt give the ame durability though).

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.