spring on fr tdi 150

Fastbaz

Fastbaz
Nov 26, 2006
west midlands
hi all just a quick question have a fr tdi 150 leon very happy apart from the body roll at speed in corners.. apart from fitting strut braces would putting stiffer springs on and perhaps lowering by 25 mm make a difference i am working on a restricted budget so cant afford to replace dampers as well so thought first place would be the springs.

Aug 20, 2005
stafford
I have had eibach springs fitted at midland vw, in norton canes, cost around £210 fitted and has really made a difference. It does depend on how many miles the car has done though. If its done more than say 40 k its worth doing shocks also. The springs are designed to work with original shocks, but their life will be reduced as they are more compressed so work harder. Speak to Jody and he will advise you, they are very good and only do vw group cars.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
I changed the whole suspension kit and it made a night and day difference. I tested it against LCR suspension and mine was far superior....depends what you want. Just changing springs or just shocks isn't the best of solutions ass your putting components that arnt matched for each other. This can have negative effects in some cases...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.