• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

darrenh

...soon to have new shoes
Mar 30, 2005
318
0
Cambs
www.myspace.com
Unless I have a hamster running in my wheel when it's turning, something mechanical is making a high pitch squeaking.

It adjusts with the speed, i.e. gets quicker. I don't know how I can describe it any better...

Is it a problem beginning or something that just needs oiling??

Any advice would be good.

Thanks.
 
Unless I have a hamster running in my wheel when it's turning, something mechanical is making a high pitch squeaking.

Grit or something stuck between pad and disc. Basically, check and clean. Sometimes reverse reasonably quickly and apply brakes can force it out. Clearly you wouldn't do this in a busy carpark though, :(
 
ah i have this! can i ask did the reversing quickly work?? il try it as soon as get a chance