Standard 2002 Silver Seat Leon Cupra

kenny-cupra

Sep 7, 2005
Renfrew
As Ultimate Dubs is over for another year , i better post up how the car sits on the new alloys.

I did warn people , some will dislike and other will like , so you can make up your only mind

5526940642_e32f47b198.jpg

McDubber1

Jun 29, 2007
East Lothian
I saw your car at UD Kenny but unfortunatly im not a fan of the new wheels. I much prefered the old wheels but i know they are a bit common now with all the reps.

kenny-cupra

Sep 7, 2005
Renfrew
I saw your car at UD Kenny but unfortunatly im not a fan of the new wheels. I much prefered the old wheels but i know they are a bit common now with all the reps.
it cool . it getting harder and harder to find a set of wheels that stand out from the rest and look difference, i still love my bbs , but i had them for just over 2 years now , and it was time to move on , so the bbs will be up for sale soon

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Looked spot on mate, the wheels are very different and as rotiform seem to be the new BBS you are deffinately different.

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Didn't like them when i first saw them, but have to say, they are growing on me :)

Kudos for going a different route, the choices for alloys wheels on Dubs is far too predictable imo

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
They look mint, definitely suit your car better than the BBS and that's saying something because the BBS looked spot on. That's some major slamming also.................respect ;)

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
Ah mate thats a shame.. you after a new project?... I personally think you may be better off sellin the parts like RobDon just has, unless you get an offer your happy with..

kenny-cupra

Sep 7, 2005
Renfrew
Just need a break from modifying cars, been doing it for 8-9 years with vags cars , just fancy a car that I can just jump in and drive

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Sad time man! Car is awesome would be a shame to split it all but needs must and all that.

Good luck mate whatever the option you take

drka-drka

New Schooler
Damn you!!! I would have had the air off you if I knew you'd break... Haha. Shame just went and got same put in mine.

Like mike said you'd probs be best breaking unless someone gives you a awsome price. Shame to see another 'scene' seat leave. You thinking doing this before UD?

If you do break drop me a pm few bits I maybe interested in.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.