Standard Discs/Pads

marv_n69

Standard'ish Cupra R 225
Jul 30, 2009
Hi fellow seat drivers,

Anyone know how much roughly a Seat garage would charge for new standard discs & pads all round for my 54Reg LCR.......Fitted aswell ;-)

Cheers peeps!!!

Martin

mjt

Jul 12, 2008
i know i'm in belgium, but i just had new front discs @ €300 +vat and pads @ €100 +vat
so chances are it'll be more for an LCR as you've got brembos

fwiw, i paid €165 +vat and €65 +vat for rear discs and pads respectively

my labour charges are pretty low at €30/hr as my dealer has a 'special price' ;)
so again change that for whatever the going rate is in the UK and there you have it.
bloody loads :p

also, this thread should be moved to the main forum

Last edited:

godber225r

T15 PJG
Sep 6, 2008
Whiteley, Hampshire
The brembo brake pads are £155 a set and the discs are £260 a pair labour would be about a hour for this so £90 or near as.

In my opinion this is a very good set up the pads are brilliant but get the drilled brembo discs instead there the same price as the oem discs, good braking power!!!!

phizzandlil

Divers go deeper!
Feb 22, 2009
Nr Gatwick
not much to it why not have a go your self and get your own disc and pads

Got to say I agree with wayne, just make sure you have some extra brake fluid handy and drain some off before squeezing the pots back into the calipers else it makes an awful mess in the engine bay! There's a guide on here somewhere.

nennokair

stealers wanted £480 just to do the fronts on mine. jog on.

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
Got to say I agree with wayne, just make sure you have some extra brake fluid handy and drain some off before squeezing the pots back into the calipers else it makes an awful mess in the engine bay! There's a guide on here somewhere.

no need to drain it off, just keep an eye on the resevoir... shouldnt overflow

marv_n69

Standard'ish Cupra R 225
Jul 30, 2009
Anyone got a good website where i can order the correct disks & pads for my LCR!!!

xyz

Feb 28, 2004
oxford
Visit site
I get my pads done at a local mechanic who has some VAG trained techies working for him. My pads were £220, supplied and fitted.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.