I think my settings with standard speakers were:
bass +2-4
mid +4
treble +3
bal l1
fad f2

Now with infinity components the mid is around +7

pete_thom

I thought mine were brilliant, although the boxster had two nokia attempts at speakers so you cant get much worse than that. At 14 its absolutely deafening in my stylance

Deev

May 28, 2006
Croydon, South London
I'm constantly on the verge of buying some replacement speakers but if I'm doing that I'd like to know what I should do to combat the door trim resonance too.

shuikit

Mar 9, 2005
Huddersfield
I think they're okay, not brilliant but not the worst by any means.
Mine setting are
treble -1
mid -2
bass +2

I've found that the worse thing about the sound is the distorted mid and high frequencies, hence why I take some of them out. Sometimes I've have a little fiddle with the EQ depending on what type of music I have on at the time but they never stray too far from the above settings.

coxxic

Sep 29, 2006
CZ
www.absolutsystem.com
I think they're okay, not brilliant but not the worst by any means.
Mine setting are
treble -1
mid -2
bass +2

I've found that the worse thing about the sound is the distorted mid and high frequencies, hence why I take some of them out. Sometimes I've have a little fiddle with the EQ depending on what type of music I have on at the time but they never stray too far from the above settings.

I have stored "my own" 6 defined setings for EQ and and then is pretty easy to change sound according to music genre - by pressing "sound" and "number button" (1-6). How smart, isnt it? :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members