star performance remaps

bucky boy

mk3 ibiza cupra owner
Jan 27, 2005
scotland
Has anyone had one of the custom remaps from star performance was going to get a revo remap but the boy at star performance has said that his custom remap is just as good and will mak approx 190bhp.:help:

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
revo is trusted and laods of ppl here swear by them haven't heard of star performance but this would be a good place to get ppl together and compare rr read outs if anyones got some lets compare.

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Star are pretty well respected on here iirc. Do a search and all will be revealed.

bucky boy

mk3 ibiza cupra owner
Jan 27, 2005
scotland
if anyone has had a mk3 beeza cupra remaped here your comments would b well appreciated spoke to one o my relations who had his audi a3 1.8 t sport done and he had some very good results howevr i would lik to hear more on them.Think it is an apr remap.[B)]

cuprabaz

Racing 2020VT
Jun 22, 2004
Aberdeenshire
Stretch79 said:
revo is trusted and laods of ppl here swear by them haven't heard of star performance but this would be a good place to get ppl together and compare rr read outs if anyones got some lets compare.

Have you been living on mars mate?????:rolleyes:

Jim's map will give you roughly the same power as revo using much less boost.

bucky boy

mk3 ibiza cupra owner
Jan 27, 2005
scotland
its alright saying that bud but it's always good to get some feedback look at some guys who get revo and dyno it and only get about 170-190 bhp and there fiqures say 206bhp on a map.

cuprabaz

Racing 2020VT
Jun 22, 2004
Aberdeenshire
As far as i'm aware jim's own maps have always been bang on his estimates or just over. Never heard anything other than that.

bucky boy

mk3 ibiza cupra owner
Jan 27, 2005
scotland
hopefully get mine done this week :D Just need to get rid of me rc petrol car so that i have cash to get the map,boost gauges and dump valve done.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.