Stolen 23/10/08 - found soon after.

Stolen last night! Seat cordoba sx

Someone stole my cordy last night from mine in Sittingbourne (Milton Regis)
If anyone knows anything please call me or the fuzz 07779045542
Reg: P790 UCD
Green
White Alloys
Angel eye headlights
New front number plate

Also had remotecruisers.co.uk on front screen and definitivecruisers on rear

Last edited:

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

:(

Feel sorry for you mate

May be worth sticking some pictures up so we can see what to look out for

Irfan

Woke up this morning and it still hasnt sunk in. Just dredding it being burnt out somewhere! If someone wanted to take it for a joyride then go for it! Justbring it back after and the police wont be contacted.

Most recant Pics are below
DSC00013-1.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

strensall

May 14, 2005
YORK
gutted

Im gutted for you mate hope you had decent insurance and can get another one t replace it with.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
looks like it's been crashed a fair bit

I don't think it'll polish out though... did you have an insurance approved immo?

big phill

big n proud
Feb 12, 2005
scunthorpe
gutted for you mate can't say anything to make you feel better but as my wife always tells my son bigger and better.
just remember that they will offer you a cr*p amount stick to you guns and get what its worth

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
:( I'm gutted for you mate, the feeling must be awful.

As previously said, might be worth a look on ebay for a cheap one it you don't want to lose your no claims.

Someone tried braking into my R5 from here too... so i decided to buy my cordy, last halloween the rear window got smashed (only tptf) so had to pay £280 and now some **** has burnt it out!!! Im fuming!!!

Think its time to just accept the fact I cant ever have the car I want knowing it will be 'safe' I love my Cordy but couldnt have another, will bring back too much memories and cant be dealing with that...

anyone got suggestions for a car got to be 1.6 or above

finchy

the ( words not strong enough) little buggers all need to die a long drawn out horrible painful death, sorry for your loss mate.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.