Stolen 23/10/08 - found soon after.

still not gone thro insurance as not worth it, after paid £500 excess then will only get about £200, not worth a ****!

Cant even afford a cheap run around atm either as dont have a job! Thats going to make it extremly hard to get one now!!!

Soon as I find out some more info ill let you know where the practice range is :D

Last edited by a moderator:

cupra777

Someone stole my cordy last night from mine in Sittingbourne (Milton Regis)
If anyone knows anything please call me or the fuzz 07779045542
Reg: P790 UCD
Green
White Alloys
Angel eye headlights
New front number plate

Also had remotecruisers.co.uk on front screen and definitivecruisers on rear

sorry to hear that to man
hope you find your lil cordy

cupra777

omg dude, i saw the before picks and i was like:) cuz it nice

saw the burnt ones and was so gutted

sorry to hear that man

perks

Oct 27, 2008
Tizzy, if you've not gone through your insurance, be careful not to mention it. They will backdate the incresed fee for loosing your no claims bonus to the date it was stolen otherwise. And demand it in full. You have 3 years where it mut be disclosed but I work for a big insurer and honestly I wouldn't bother. You'll end up owing them money if your XS is 500 and your price will rocket next year. ope you have better luck with the prelude.

And I know it's daft, if someone can kill an alarm and immobiliser then a steering lock won't stop them but I think it acts well as a visual detterant.

Insurance seems pointless! You pay foritwhich most likey will be more than the car cost then if you do claim they sting you for everything!
The insurance company im with atm are a pain in the arse! Wouldnt be soo bad if i could understand what they were saying and the call centre is far far far away from the UK[:@]

perks

Oct 27, 2008
Insurance seems pointless! You pay foritwhich most likey will be more than the car cost then if you do claim they sting you for everything!
The insurance company im with atm are a pain in the arse! Wouldnt be soo bad if i could understand what they were saying and the call centre is far far far away from the UK[:@]

Gutted. Much as I work for them I think the ethics are all just wrong. How can you privatise a legal requirement. It really should be either optional, which then opens the question to third party injuries and damaged property if you can't afford to pay or they should be non profit organisations. Sure I'd be out of the job but I wouldn't have to pay as much insurance as I do so a pay cut would leave me in the same state I am in now. It's all a crap way of getting money for fat cats. Keep the rich rich and so on.......

Rant over. And despite this I actually enjoy my job!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.