styling the ibiza

DanLewis1991

Apr 22, 2009
Newport
Right, ive been thinking of which route i want to take whilst styling my Seat Ibiza..

Im currently thinking of getting my standard alloys sprayed anthracite, and my windows tinted 40%?

heres how it stands now..
2m9p4j.jpg

and with the plans i mentioned above..
15qz1jc.jpg

and one i tried to be a little arty farty with lol...
149tgfd.jpg

what you think?

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
i don't think you can get 40% tint :confused:

iirc there is 15,25,35,50 and 70/75...and then ovbiously limo tint. i got 35 all-round and sets it off nicely, looks exactly how you've chopped yours

claireeyy

looks good, like the red lip. its different. pretty sure this is on another forum :) lol my user name is the same on that ;) you planning on geting coilovers?

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Looks good but I'm not sold on the red lip on the alloy, not sure it suits the car but each to his own. Not sure that tint is 40% too, looks like 43% to me :fool:

Dillan G

Aug 9, 2009
Sittingbourne Kent
Aimz ? Your ibiza looks really nice .. i got a ibiza 1.2 black one .. all i want to do is put alloys on them it makes so much differerent and sportier compared to hubs ... shame about the price :( to much for a student like me lol

Bean

Torque Junkie... Gimme mo
May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Hey bud, looks like you've got some good ideas for your car...

Always best to photoshop new ideas, it helps no end with making decisions and saves so much money in the long run.

I have a silver MK4 alot like yours and have tint's and anthracite alloys already, take a look at my readers ride thread if your interested...

Aimez

Aimz ? Your ibiza looks really nice .. i got a ibiza 1.2 black one .. all i want to do is put alloys on them it makes so much differerent and sportier compared to hubs ... shame about the price :( to much for a student like me lol

Thanks bud! Ah your time will come I had a fiesta I put cheap alloys on and an induction kit when I was 18 have to start somewhere. I actually still miss my piperX induction sound!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.