Suitable Air filter??

evoy2k2

May 30, 2007
Wolverhampton!
Hi guys... I currently have a mk4 53 reg 2.0 sport ibiza. Was wondering what air filter would be best to have??

Also could i get one from other types of ibiza's as i looked on ebay and they havnt got one for mine only mk2 & mk3?? So im puzzled:confused:

Thanks - Jay

Aimez

most people on here will say a Green panal filter along with PD160 air intake, this is all explained in the FAQ bit with good pics which i used to fit everything, don't make much difference but iv always hated the rubbish paper filters!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
try a search matey there is alot on this :thumbup:!

im not sure what the airfilter setup is like on the 2.0 but a search sould bring something up :)

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
less oily :wtf:

The oil used on the K&N has a nasty habit of coating the already sensitive MAF sensors, thats why they are usually avoided.

Personally if i had a 2.0 i would go get a universal BMC air filter for it and bang that on

evoy2k2

May 30, 2007
Wolverhampton!
so i guess its 100% green cotton filters?? Alot of posts have been mentioned bout these, stating how good they really are, i never heard of them till i fount this site out :)

Cheers for the link m8

mattcogg1981

Dec 21, 2006
Burnham on sea, Somerset
Hi mate I have same model, make and reg and I have a K&N panel filter on mine. Works perfectly doesn't make any real difference to be honest though! Got mine from Awesome GTI - they were excellent!

evoy2k2

May 30, 2007
Wolverhampton!
well its either the k&n or the green cotton filters! wey hey some one with the same model car as me - hard to come across! nice one m8

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.