Sun Glare

rahul

Dec 24, 2009
Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Just a quick comment, not really moaning, just wanted to see if others have the same issue too, but when driving towards the sun (so you're looking towards it) has anyone noticed there is a fair amount of glare on the front windscreen, sometimes slightly obstructs the road ahead. Just nice to know if anyone else has noticed this too.

Oh and while watching ibizaracebrake's video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aUUSVBGTuc I noticed he had some too..

jakesbrakes

Rapid old fart
Jun 23, 2010
Bexhill on sea
Back glare/reflection

]Totally agree, appears to be a problem, not serious, but anoying.

Not wanting to do any advertising but, in the interest of safer motoring, can highly recommend using a good pair of quality sunglasses.

I have found that certainly the best for motoring are the products under the name
of Serengetti. They have a large range I selected a model called Dante, cost aboutj £140 they are not just photocromatic but polarized and have more important a anti reflective coating on the inside. Got some RayBans, but the Serengettis are in a different class.

.Cant recommend highly enough..Costs a bit but in this world you only get what you pay for ... There really are no free lunches..
regards to all Jake. [B)]

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Who cares about anti polorized reflective cromatics!! Rayban Aviators look amazing.. thats all that counts :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members