t-cut colour fast

Wolvesfc8608

I was just wondering if anyone knows if t cut colour fast works very well. iv got a yellow seat leon cupra and the paint work is fading and would like to know if it's worth using. thanks.

Wolvesfc8608

what do you mean found it to harsh? What do you mean other detailing sites? thanks:confused:

TubbyTwo

Taking a break from JDM..
Jan 27, 2010
Ipswich, Suffolk
what do you mean found it to harsh? What do you mean other detailing sites? thanks:confused:

you want to get something thats a medium to light abrasive that breaks down while you use it so you don't overwork the paint.

Sonus do a very good paint restorer,

jump on cleanyourcar.co.uk and have a look at their shop. miles better than anything you get in halfords etc.

poorboys ssr 2.5 is very good!

personally i would not use t-cut on my paint, its just too harsh, far better products out there:

this would be ideal for you

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polishing/polish/sonus-sfx-1-restore-polish/prod_43.html

hth :D

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
on yellow lcr it will make no difference as the colour is clear coated, it may be oxadized, but if its fade then it goes under the clear and respray is the only alternative

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
I've always thought T-cut is very out of date now we have clearcoated virtually everything. It was in it's element with old cars, where it could skim off a layer of paint and the car would be immaculate again. But as Jake says, if the paint is fading, you've got the clearcoat in the way.

Personally i'm giving the poorboys range a go, they seem to be very popular but not hideously expensive. And the best part is the wax smells like hubba bubba!! :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.