Taffic Annoucements (TMC!)

chumly

Aug 21, 2010
Hi,

Anyone know how to disable the traffic announcements that I think come from TMC - these aren't the ones from DAB\RDS. They have the infotainment voice that announces them.

I've checked the manual and can't see anything there. TP is disabled in both Media and Radio setup.

It does my head in as always tells me there's traffic usually when I'm sitting in it!

Seatowl

Apr 19, 2016
Hi,

Anyone know how to disable the traffic announcements that I think come from TMC - these aren't the ones from DAB\RDS. They have the infotainment voice that announces them.

I've checked the manual and can't see anything there. TP is disabled in both Media and Radio setup.

It does my head in as always tells me there's traffic usually when I'm sitting in it!
How do these work?
My car hasn't arrived yet I just wondered

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

philhoward

Aug 17, 2015
There's probably an option on there somewhere with a tick box. I'm finding the traffic reports pretty useless TBH - doesn't know about most huge tailbacks at all, and conveniently likes to tell me of delays about 2 minutes after I've come to a standstill.

Funniest is when it tells me of slow traffic ahead even when there's no active route guidance set - obviously trying to guess where I might be going...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.