Tailgate Chrome Trim

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
Picked mine up from my local dealer last Sunday, covers all Seat models.
Marked Issue No. 2 Dated Feb 2009 in glorius technicolour

Try Seremotors on here for supplying it

ross27

Mazda 3 MPS
Mar 22, 2009
Glasgow
IMG_4900.jpg

I stuck one on mine.

bizzaboy

One thing I like about the Leon is they haven't plastered the tailgate with the engine size in chrome letters, like you see with other Makes - helps keep the rear tailgate clean and classy. :)

bizzaboy

......strange, just tried again, all ok ;)

That is nice! :) Complements the chrome " S " and " L E O N " lettering nicely. ;)
Very nice car colour too, looks MINT !

Peppermuncher

Apr 6, 2009
Got some work done on it recently and the fella laughed at the chrome trim and asked me "what was i thinking?" I quickly came to the conclusion he was a ******!!! :cartman:

I highly recommend auto glm shampoo/conditioner. Really helps keep the deep colour and the water runs off really quickly as well.:D Also waxing about every month doesn't go wrong either.:funk:

Jun 1, 2009
west lothian
Got some work done on it recently and the fella laughed at the chrome trim and asked me "what was i thinking?" I quickly came to the conclusion he was a ******!!! :cartman:

I highly recommend auto glm shampoo/conditioner. Really helps keep the deep colour and the water runs off really quickly as well.:D Also waxing about every month doesn't go wrong either.:funk:

i use MER polish keeps the red gleaming.:D

bizzaboy

i use MER polish keeps the red gleaming.:D

I used to drop a capful of Mer into my bucket, along with the shampoo, when washing my car.

Not only did the car come out nice and clean, but also the Mer helps protect the paintwork - bit like a wash and wax in one! ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.