TDI 110 boosting issues

roscotdi

hey all a have a ibiza tdi 110 02 plate having trouble with boost keep hearing my 109 relay clicking and also replaced it but still does it had it on vag com and my maf was sitting above a 1000 on the actual dont really know wat that means if someone can help the car has gradually lost performance a can hardly reach 80 on the motorway cant overtake sometimes get boost sometimes dont and when a do get it its sometimes a little bit or its like a get overboost checked all my vac hoses and cant find any splits and none on boost hoses a feel like banging my head of a wall lol

sssstew

Editing your spelling
Can you get vag com to log the boost and post the results?

Certainly sounds like a strange one though, the fact your new relay 109 is clicking is worrying, that is the main power relay....

When you say about the maf actual sitting above 1000, was this all the time? can you post the log?

Thread moved to TDI section for better exposure.

roscotdi

hey

hey man a dont have it my mate done it and he is away for a week when a looked at it there is 2 bits that tell u about ur maf the first one was normal but the one that says actual suppose to be between 200 and 300 it was sitting at something like 1100 or something tried another relay today it only seems to click when its cold am not that good with deisels and a dont want to go in to seat and get a big bill got a holiday coming up lol ur help would be helpfull

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise