Tested positive for Covid

Fester999

May 17, 2020
A month ago my partner came down with it (both of us double jabbed) and she was really bad for 2 weeks, could barely get out of bed and generally very weak. I tested negative every day and no symptoms but had to stay at home isolated. Unfortunately she’s still dealing with the after effects of it.
I hope your partner recovers mate, also she doesn't get any long issues.

Fishbowlhead

Mk3 CupraST 280
Nov 20, 2020
Its actually really affected her. Its left her with a fatty liver which means any food with loads of fats she can’t absorb properly and she’s in serious pain for hours until it passes through. On top of her celiac (can’t have wheat or gluten) & iron deficiency (she needs jabs for ever 3 months) this was just the cherry on top for her. Were now having to be careful with fats in foods and cooking as well making sure to not add to much while making meals, ontop of cooking everything from scratch all the time anyway.

She’s not having fun at all but is adjusting. Hopefully it goes away with time.

AnotherLife

Oct 1, 2020
Are you thinking (1) Damn vaccine didn't really protect her or (2) The vaccine may have saved her life, she would be in grave danger if she hadn't been vaccinated

Fishbowlhead

Mk3 CupraST 280
Nov 20, 2020
2. I recon it saved her from hospital and a ventilator and then probably not coming out to be honest. Obviously thats conjecture but all the same.

Reactions: AnotherLife
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.