Feb 28, 2004
oxford
Visit site
By all means older people would benefit

Im 33 and healthy non smoker

I didnt die with no vaccine

I haven't died after 1 vaccine

I haven't died after 2 vaccines

By most reports the Omicron is more like normal flu.

Not to my knowledge have i contracted covid at any point but then again i could of been an asymptomatic case

Whats the total positive cases now in UK

10 Million? Thats not including people who weren't able to get a test at the beginning or were A symptomic so haven't bothered

I would assume more than likely the majority of people have now had the virus. So what does that tell you vaccines / masks and restriction on life have acheived?

Absolutely diddly squat

On the contrary. We are seeing far more cases than before yet the mortality rate is much lower so the vaccine is doing what it’s supposed to. It doesn’t stop you getting it but it does reduce the severity of the virus and reduces the chances of hospitalisation and death. Contrary to popular belief, it also reduces the risk of spreading it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fester999

May 17, 2020
My daughter has been really poorly but thankfully now over the worst of it.
She can visit us tomorrow.
She lives on her own so she found it tough. Although the positive PCR didn't say which variant she had.
Stay safe folks.

Reactions: jcbmally and xyz

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
Never bothered me tbh. I had three full jabs not two and a booster as I’m clinically extremely vulnerable due to having had leukaemia. I was being stuck with needles three or four times a week at first as well as having two blood transfusions a week which each took 8 hours and required a canular. Then they put a PICC line in which was put in my arm then fed up the vein in my arm, across my chest and into my heart. This meant that they could administer my chemo and blood transfusions without having to canulate me each time. Had it in for about five months. It had to be cleaned each week and flushed after each use as I could get an infection through it which could’ve been dangerous. It used to itch around the entry point sometimes but other than that, fine.
e72359453adca2be6966e68db7d29f18.jpg

Half the people on this thread are currently face down in their dinner...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: xyz

xyz

Feb 28, 2004
oxford
Visit site
Half the people on this thread are currently face down in their dinner...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to make things better, I had bone marrow biopsies, where fluid and a bone sliver are taken out of the pelvis for analysis and intrathecal injections, where chemo drugs were injected into the spine to protect my brain from any cancerous cells. This was done by me lying on my side and curling up into a faetal position. This meant that the vertebrae opened up and made a gap for the needle to go in. I also volunteered for the doctor to try out what’s called a driver for the bone marrow. It’s like a low speed drill that pushes the needle into the pelvis and makes it easier for the doctor to carry out the procedure. The interesting bit? I refused gas and air on both procedures and only had a local anaesthetic so I couldn’t feel the needle puncturing the skin. I’d go into what I called a bubble - I learned this when shooting in the armed forces. You change your breathing technique and learn to shut out all the shouting, noise and explosions so you can concentrate on hitting your target - I applied this during the procedures and felt no discomfort at all. The doctors and nurses thought I was some kind of freak but I probably have a high pain threshold - which helped when I did DIY surgery on a verrucca on my foot. A scalpel, razor, Zippo lighter and broom handle were all I used…….

Reactions: iammooks
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.