Thank you and good night.

dids

Apr 5, 2015
Stockport
Well after just under 2 years i have traded my Leon in,it was starting to get problems which when I took them in to be sorted under warranty were fixed then in a few weeks they were back,the warranty runs out in May, it was a shame because it was a great car and ticked all the boxers.Now the kids are older and don't come every where with us i thought I would get some things different.So here it is

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
Lovely looking motor. The neighbours have the s-line 184 variant, same colour and wheels as the pic, and it's a cracking car by all accounts.

Last edited:

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Very nice mate, did you manage to find one with Cruise Control (or is it new). I have been looking at these as a possible option but very few with S Line with Cruise, and even less in manual.

Enjoy. :)

dids

Apr 5, 2015
Stockport
Evening Rob
it has got C,C.and is a manual. I got mine for Audi Approved and its a ex demo with £7,500 knocked off it with 1800 miles on the clock,i think it had just gone on there web page that morning because there wasn't a picture of it and was to good to miss.
Had all the lady joke already but i really don't give a s--t and car drivers fantastic.