The spoiler is on ......

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
After having the spoiler floating around the garage for a few months I finally got the thing painted and managed to stick the thing on tonight, I just hope the adhesive holds as I cannot believe SEAT don't want yoy to screw the damn thing on !!! just 24 hours to go before I can drive it :)
Know the feeling mine sat in the garage for about 5 months!! till I had courage enough to fit it!! - just did'nt like the idea of black stuff the only thing holding it down - although I have used it at work for fitting body side panels!! and have seen how hard it gets over time and how hard it is to unstick/remove it [ **** on a blanket comes to mind]

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I had my Spoiler fitted the other day , The Bodyshop that fitted it said it was the worst one he had fitted and said it should somehow really be fastend with bolts bad design by MS-Design

Changes the look of the car tho :)

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2009
Midlands
Fitted mine today, after having it sprayed back in november, used windscreen bonding and I really can't see it coming off!!

FR_Flavoured

i do worry that it will come off ! i'm not 100% happy with the colour match but thats under a strip light, hopefully it will look better out in the daylight, if not i'm going to have it carbon wrapped.

Colour difference might come down to the Tailgate and Roof of the car being metal, while the new Spoiler fitted being plastic, so the colour finish appears a little different.

On the Mk4 Ibizas this was very apparent, as the 'plastic' bumper looks a slightly different colour from the body, again due to the difference in material underneath (plastic / metal).

Also look forward to seeing the pic. :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.