Thinking of selling my TDI Sport 130

skoov

Nov 12, 2004
Derbyshire
www.hpieurope.com
I'm thinking of selling/trading my TDi Sport 130 and getting a TDi Cupra instead.

Mine's got 40k on the clock and it's on 02 reg. Do you think it's worth selling this one and buying the Cupra for the extra cash, or shall I stick with what I've got? I'm wanting to change because I want a newer car mainly, and like the Ibiza, so considering the Cupra!

If I do sell, what kind of price should I be looking for?

It's got 17" wheels
Remap
Viper induction
(if this makes a difference)

Advice/opinions appreciated :)

Thanks
Matt

Diablo559

Diablo
Mar 1, 2005
N.Ireland
well you should be able to get a new cupra for 14000.00 or less then prepare for dearer insurance i would say your car is bound to go well as it is so its more styling and the big brakes lurin you in lol

Fez boy

Apr 23, 2003
Watford
Visit site
Why not sell it and get the new Fr TDi?

What you looking at for yours? 5-6K?

New Fr going for 10K on here at one of the dealers ;)

Group 7 130 Group 16 Cupra so it's going to be a bit more for the insurance :(

I woul say you will be looking about 8K to swap for a Cupra TDi with your car.....or you could just spend some of that on more toys for yours :D.

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
I sold my 03 Ibiza TDI Sport in January with 46000 miles on the clock for £7250 with the following list of mods, so you're going to be look at a lot less than that.

Revo
Seat Sport Strut Brace
Cupra intake + Green Filter
Forge FMIC
TT 312mm brake conversion
Seat Sport Suspension kit
17" Seat Sport Oz wheels

Good luck. :(

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
Fez boy said:
Why not sell it and get the new Fr TDi?

What you looking at for yours? 5-6K?

New Fr going for 10K on here at one of the dealers ;):D.
Which dealer is doing the new FR TDi for 10K? I thought it was the old model.:confused:

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
skoov said:
I'm thinking of selling/trading my TDi Sport 130 and getting a TDi Cupra instead.

Mine's got 40k on the clock and it's on 02 reg. Do you think it's worth selling this one and buying the Cupra for the extra cash, or shall I stick with what I've got? I'm wanting to change because I want a newer car mainly, and like the Ibiza, so considering the Cupra!

If I do sell, what kind of price should I be looking for?

It's got 17" wheels
Remap
Viper induction
(if this makes a difference)

Advice/opinions appreciated :)

Thanks
Matt
hey im lookin for 1.9 sport if one is going!! would sell mine and give u cash i guess lol how much u lookin for and were do u live? and is it the yellow one in the pic?

skoov

Nov 12, 2004
Derbyshire
www.hpieurope.com
OK thanks for all the replies, perhaps I'll just stick with it for a while longer and save up a bit more for something in the future :)

RichieRich said:
hey im lookin for 1.9 sport if one is going!! would sell mine and give u cash i guess lol how much u lookin for and were do u live? and is it the yellow one in the pic?

It is the yellow one mate, yep and I'm up around Derbyshire.
I think I'll be holding on to it for a while longer now, but if you're still interested when I come to sell it then she's yours... for the right price ;)

Cheers

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
I think you'd be lucky to get much over £5k tbh for that age.
For the cost difference to trade up to a Cupra you could do some SERIOUS modding, well beyond Cupra performance ;)

PS Hello from another Derbyshire owner :wave:

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
ive been chatting to my gf for the last few days (+my parents) and i think ill be keeping my car untill my gf can drive then she has my car then me go looking for a 1.9Tdi then :( o well theres not really much point in spending any more money on this one on anythink lol i think ill try and save a bit for a deposit lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.